Sunday, 3 June 2007

So called 2togo at my whim and fancy

I've finally gotten down to starting another blog. The old one closed down due to some financial crisis (yah right! more like I was too lazy to maintain it. And it felt like a chore to update postings and tell people what I've been up to.) Most importantly, this time round, the impetus is really a need to jot down somewhere the experiences I had travelling to places so that I can review it later on if I want to revisit the place again, and also to relive the moments I shared with my special half. And of course I'm sure I'd forget some stuff sooner or later. It benefits (I hope) anyone who just wants to get information about some places they are planning to visit, as I lay out my cheers and jeers. I'm pretty darn sure I will survive through this blog, since I won't be updating it so often as I won't be travelling that often. Much as I love to be a jet-setter, monetary constraints can only bring one so far. Therefore, expect a budget-conscious fresh grad lowdown on my trips. Hopefully as I earn more moolah I can give a more luxurious description! (Sponsorships are VERY much welcomed!)

Coming soon... The quest in Asia: Bintan, Hong Kong, Phuket. Stay tuned!

No comments: